Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor, GC Murmu appointed 6 officers as the members to the Public Services Commission on Wednesday, June 24.
According to the buy launched by the Extra Secretary General Administration Division, the 6 officers ended up appointed as the members of the Public Service Fee on the acceptance of the J&K Lt Governor
The 6 officers appointed as Associates of Public Company Fee
- Syed Ahfadul Mujtaba, IPS, Director Standard Prosecution,
- Syed Iqbal Aga, retired Improvement Commissioner Works,
- Subash Gupta, retired District and Sessions Decide,
- Des Raj, Main Engineer General public Performs (R&B) Jammu,
- Sameer Bharti, retired IFS officer
- Showkat Ahmad Zargar, retired Associate Professor Mathematics in Bigger Education and learning Department
Go through the full statement below:
As for each the assertion, the officers shall maintain the posture of the Associates, PSC till they attain the age of 62 years. It also examine that the officers’ appointment shall choose impact from the date they presume place of work.
This appointment arrives immediately after a thirty day period and a half of BR Sharma getting appointed as the chief of Jammu and Kashmir Public Company Commission.